TIMING: JANUARY-MARCH 2011
PLACE: TWINSPACE / NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL BLOGS
2.1. NATIONAL / REGIONAL / LOCAL CAMPAIGNS FOR ADDRESSING THE ENERGY CRUNCH (January-beginning Feb)
– in national groups
– what are our goverments doing for addressing the energy crunch? Let’s find out.
– Word documents: uploaded in the twinspace (file archive).
– Prepare a questionnaire or grid for students to fill in:
i.e. name of the organization funding name of the campaign objectives addressed to results….
– the word document should include at least one picture
– then all documents will be gathered using the webtool: http://www.issuu.com to be able to embed the publications in the blogs.
2.2. DELVING INTO OR DIGGING DEEPER INTO RENEWABLE ENERGIES (Feb-March: before Meeting 2 in LT)
– in transnational groups
– students will be distributed into 20 groups, each dealing with a different topic and work on that.